Intellectual Property Claims (DMCA, Trademark Infringement)[:en]
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement (DMCA)
Our content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). We does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright or other rights. However, if you believe any of the uploaded content violates your copyright or a related exclusive right, you should follow the process below. We look into reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party rights.
In order to allow us to review your report promptly and effectively, a copyright infringement notice (“Notice”) should include the following:
- Identification of your copyrighted work and what is protected under the copyright(s) that you are referring to
- Your copyright certificate(s)/designation(s) and the type, e.g., registered or unregistered
- Proof of your copyrights ownership, such as the registration number or a copy of the registration certificate
- A short description of how our user(s) allegedly infringe(s) your copyright(s)
- Clear reference to the materials you allege are infringing and which you are requesting to be removed, for example, the GIG® url, a link to the deliverable provided to a user, etc.
- Your complete name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed, or are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed.
- Your electronic or physical signature
You can send your Notice to our designated DMCA Agent at:
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement (DMCA)[:]